Monday, June 16, 2008

Sometimes its hard to understand how people can be thinking only of themselves, never considering other people’s feelings. Either the situation causes them to do so, or rather they do not know what to decide when such moment comes to them.

Is it worthy to remain a good guy? How bad ass can I be? A terrible one for sure, but I have to decide what I’m going to do. When you’re kind and loving, that’s when people takes advantage of you, or never thought nor consider you have feelings too.

Should I change? Remain the same loving person to everyone though I’m being hurt most of the time. Sometimes, when I look at myself, I always see myself as helpless Clark Kent. Always there for people, but no one realizes. Its not that I want their attention, but rather I’m just hurt in return somehow through the behaviors of the people I love.

I just feel like being alone from everyone. Now I understand why the loving guys always turns out to be ass holes. Girls will find them, but when they found them, they wouldn’t appreciate them. There’s no turning back once I decide. I’m still thinking….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home